There are two options for providing you with the content you need as follows:
1. SyndiGate can help you create original content, quickly and professionally, in any language, from our exclusive network
of freelance writers, photographers, videographers and digital artists. Commission anything from blog posts to infographics,
slideshow stories and videos, plus feature articles and fully-researched whitepapers, all written by experienced journalists, across all major verticals, all exclusive to you.
2. SyndiGate licenses news, features, photographs, video, realtime data, research and other
information from hundreds of the widest-read and most-respected publishers, with a focus on content from the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
The Content & The Audience:
1. For syndicated content, are there any specific content sources of interest?
2. For non syndicated content, are you interested in creating original content (e.g. Feature story, blog, Tweets, Facebook posts, webpage content, video, white paper etc.)?
3. What subjects/topics are of interest?
4. Are you interested in text-only articles, articles with images, slideshow stories or video content?
5. What languages are of interest?
6. What is the geographical focus of the content?
7. What is the age range and the gender of the audience you want to target?
Content Frequency, Volumes & Technology:
1. How often would you like the content to update (intra-daily, daily, weekly, other)?
2. How many articles or videos do you wish to publish every day / week / month etc.?
3. What content management system (CMS) are you currently using?
4. How do you prefer to ingest content feeds (e.g. XML files via FTP push or pull, RSS / mRSS, JSON via API etc.)
5. Are you interested in using our content marketing software to help you find and publish relevant content,
plus measure your content marketing efforts.
Timeframes, Rights & Budget:
1. When are you planning to launch the content?
2. Where are you planning on publishing/using the content (e.g. print, website, app, social media, intranet, TV etc.)?
3. Are you an advertising brand, or an editorial publisher?
4. What is your approximate budget for the content service (this will help us determine the content to recommend)?
Any further information about who your proposed audience is; what your audience will need; and what kind of content they will be looking for etc. will greatly assist where SyndiGate's content recommendations are concerned.